FTD release of 'Elvis In Florida' release is a single disc in the Classic Album 7" packaging and features highlights from Elvis' concerts during April 1975. The performances are taken from Jacksonville (April 25) and Lakeland (April 27/28). The 12-page booklet features great photos by Keith Alverson and memorabilia.
- Love Me (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
- If You Love Me (Let Me Know) (John Rostill)
- Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
- Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel (Kal Mann/Bernie Lowe)/(Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
- Help Me (Larry Gatlin)
- Burning Love (Dennis Linde)
- School Day (Chuck Berry)
- My Boy (Claude Francois/Jean-Pierre Bourtayre/Bill Martin/Phil Coulter)
- T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Jerry Chesnut)
- I'll Remember You (Kuiokalaani Lee)
- Let Me Be There (John Rostill)
- Why Me Lord (Kris Kristofferson)
- Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
- An American Trilogy (Mickey Newbury)
- Can't Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)
- Closing Vamp
Tracks: 1-17 recorded live at Civic Center Arena, Lakeland, Florida. April 27, 1975, 8:30 PM show
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (Vicky Wickham/Simon Napier-Bell/Pino Donaggio/Vito Pallavicini)
- Big Boss Man (Al Smith/Luther Dixon)
- It's Midnight (Billy Edd Wheeler/Jerry Chesnut)
- Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)
- That's All Right (Arthur Crudup)
- Heartbreak Hotel (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
Tracks 18-23 recorded live at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, Florida. April 25, 1975, 8:30 PM show.
- Hawaiian Wedding Song (Charles King/Al Hoffman/Dick Manning), 25) Help Me Make It Through The Night (Kris Kristofferson)
Tracks 24-25 recorded live at Civic Center Arena, Lakeland, Florida. April 28, 1975, 8:30 PM show.
The opening tracks of 'See See Rider' and 'I Got A Woman' / 'Amen' were not recorded on any of the Floridian shows during the tour.